Articles/Content Writing Rules
Hello friends, I am presenting articles / content writing rules for you in today’s topic. The rules that you can follow in your article, so that people enjoy reading it, not get bored in the first paragraph itself. So, without delay, let us see the articles / content writing rules.
Articles/Content Writing rules for Blogger or WordPress:-
- Articles should be from minimum 300 words to maximum 2000 words.
- Article paragraphs should be short, from minimum 2 to 20 lines.
- An article should have at least 1-10 images.
- The article should have a title with good keywords.
- Your article should be in simple language so that the reader can understand it well.
- If possible, Add a “Try It” button for user engage.
- If you want, you can add quizzes or tests on several techniques for user engagement.
- Article’s URLSlug should contain the main word And its length should be fixed.
- The day the article is completed, it should be published on the second day of the night at 12:00 AM.
- It is necessary to select the category of the article, if a category is not in the “category list”, then it is necessary to set the article by creating a new category.
- You can add more than one category to an article.
- It should not be published until the article is complete.
- The article should have H1, H2, H3 heading at least 6-10.
- “smallseotools.com“ The duplicate content of the article should be checked at this URL, if duplicate content is found, it should be modified to make it 100% unique.(how to check plagiarism using online “smallseotools” website?)
- The name of the images used in the article should be image related, company name should be append next to that name. Example: If there is an image of a computer, it should be saved under the name “computer-intechnologies” (image name-blog name).
- The image name should go in the image “alt tag”.
- Image “Description” should contain keywords with image name and article related.
If you are using “All in One SEO Pack” Plugins in your WordPress: –
- It is important to give “Title” and “Description” in the “Main Settings” of “All in One SEO Pack”. “Title” should have a maximum of 60 chars and “Description” should have a maximum of 160 chars.
- In the main settings of “All in One SEO Pack”, “Title” should contain the main keywords.
- In the Main Settings of “All in One SEO Pack”, “Description” should be the objective or summary of that article in 160 characters.
- It is important to give “Title” and “Description” in the “Social Settings” of “All in One SEO Pack”. “Title” should have a maximum of 95 chars and “Description” should have a maximum of 200 chars.
- In the “Social Settings” of “All in One SEO Pack”, “Title” should contain the main keywords.
- In the “Social Settings” of “All in One SEO Pack”, “Description” should be the objective or summary of that article in 200 characters.
- In the “Social Settings” of “All in One SEO Pack”, upload “Custom Image” and “Custom Twitter Image” if possible.
- In the “Social Settings” of “All in One SEO Pack”, “Facebook Object Type” article should be selected.
If you are using “Yoast SEO” Plugins in your WordPress: –
I will tell you about it later.
Friends, if you liked this article of mine then do SUBSCRIBE this website so that you can get the e-mail of my new article, and please like and share this article as much as possible. If you have any kind of complaint from us, or you have any important information about this article, and you want to share that invaluable information with us, or you can write about any new technology related article. If you want to know more, you can feel free to contact us on InTechnologies.in, we will be happy to help you.
If you would like to join us as a writer, we wholeheartedly welcome you.